10,000 Litre Blending Vessel Installation at Neatcrown
Neatcrown Corwen Limited is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 accredited, family owned contract manufacturing business situated in North Wales, serving blue chip multinational companies on long term contracts as well as start-ups looking for pilot production runs
Neatcrown have a dedicated manufacturing, filling, laboratory and warehousing facility which enables them to offer a full range of services including formulation development, liquid and powder blending, packing, repacking, labelling, quality control, despatch and logistics.
- Design, supply and install a new 10,000 litre blending vessel with associated infrastructure
- All process & service infrastructure needed to be designed to allow for additional future expansion
Scope of Works
- Front End Engineering Design Study including P&ID’s, General Arrangement layout drawings, equipment specification and costings
- Design, supply and installation of a 10,000 litre blending vessel with associated process and services infrastructure
- Structural steel design
- Supply & installation of:
- process control to allow measurement and automation
- mechanical, electrical and structural infrastructure
- heat exchanger and mobile dust collector
- Project commissioning
- Finding a suitable location for the new manufacturing process
- Design the process to allow flexibility in manufacturing a range of different products
- Allow for future production growth and expansion
- Rigid time constraints
- Strict cost constraints
Project Timelapse Video
As an organisation looking to enter a new sector, it was vital that Neatcrown Corwen Ltd selected the correct partner for the installation of equipment which not only facilitated this step, but also differentiated our capability from the sector norms. Ai Process Systems Ltd developed our brief, through the design, installation and commissioning phases, delivering an installation which has exceeded our expectations. We are delighted with the outcome and look forward to working with the Ai Process Systems Ltd Team on the next phase of this new sector development strategy. Our thanks to all.
Colin Roberts BA(Hons), MBA
Neatcrown Corwen Limited.