New Manufacturing Facility for SFM Limited
SFM is a specialist developer and manufacturer of innovative advanced gelling fibres, fabric and x-ray detectable yarn for the global advanced wound care markets.
- To design, construct, install and commission three new wound fibre coating facilities at their new manufacturing site in the UK, including waste collection, waste storage and a new solvent tank farm.
Scope of Works
Design, procure and project manage the following:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Study, including:
- 3D plant layout and equipment design
- Equipment specifications and schedules
- Cost & programme proposal
- DSEAR Assessment
- Relocation of 3 existing processes
Design, supply, install and commission the following:
- Process facility (Kier)
- Solvent tank farm
- Recovered waste storage facility
- Process infrastructure and services including but not limited to, fume extraction, compressed air and water