Project management isn’t just about ‘start to finish.’ It’s about a dedication to providing the best solution at every stage and combining skills, experience and knowledge to give our clients a competitive advantage.
Ai Process has a proven track record of delivering projects throughout the world, in a variety of different industries, on time, on budget and to a high quality.
Our involvement and capabilities can vary significantly. We undertake large new build and factory relocation type projects. However, we are regularly approached to handle more specific projects which may entail equipment replacement, plant installation, process automation, process improvement and Health & Safety compliance.
- Front-end engineering design, feasibility and planning studies
- Design and consultancy in process & packaging engineering
- Co-ordination and management of sub-contractors and key equipment suppliers
- Procurement, expedition, inspection and witness testing of new principal equipment
- Liaison with other client-appointed organisations
- Contract preparation of site for Health & Safety
- Construction management
- Design of hazardous areas
- Training of customer personnel
- Site supervision of installation and commissioning
- Project documentation including DQ, IQ and OQ protocols to MCA/FDA requirements in line with VMP
- Overall project management and cost control
We can provide a ‘design and build service’ on a turnkey basis where we would take overall responsibility of a project and continuously keep our clients up to date with progress. Alternatively, we can focus on one particular area of your manufacturing facility. We are flexible in our approach and this style suits our clients’ needs.
Whether it’s procurement, contract meetings, preparation of the site for Health & Safety through to construction and commissioning, Ai Process is your ideal engineering partner.